Will I need to do an English test?

You may be required to pass an approved English language test, depending on where you obtained your qualification and/or which country(s) you are registered in.

IELTS and OET are the recognised English language tests.

More information about the required scores specific to your registration can be found on the relevant board website.

Our expert and friendly team are passionate about healthcare and are here to help you with the process. Apply now and start the process.